Students must study the Bible itself for the answers.
• The Vocabulary Builder” sections cause the students to learn the meanings of difficult words.
• Blanks to fill in are approximately the length of the correct word or words to fill that blank.
• No filler questions to make a set number on each chapter or section. The number varies according to the content of the chapter.
• Wide variety of types of questions: completion, true and false, matching, etc.
• Test sheets are placed throughout the book.
• A test over all the book is also included at the end of each book.”