Romans (Part 2)
FLEX Adult Bible Study Curriculum Series
After dealing with the problem of God's relationship with the Jews (chapters 9-11), Paul turns his attention to the practical aspects of living out the doctrines secured by Jesus. He sets guidelines for Christian relationships within the church, with the ruling government, and those Christians with whom we may disagree on certain issues.
Lamar Bowman's wealth of experience with God's Word and the church is put to good use in this study. He is able to navigate difficult passages with keen biblical insight.
FLEX Adult Bible Study Electives
- Written by faithful members of the Lord's church
- Undated for your flexible use
- Variety of studies--textual, topical, Old Testament, New Testament
- New studies continue to be added
- Suitable for lecture, small group, or individual study
Table of Contents:
1. Election (Romans 9:1-13)
2. Sovereignty (Romans 9:14-33)
3. Covenant People (Romans 10:10-21)
4. Grafting (Romans 11:1-36)
5. Living Sacrifices (Romans 12:1-4)
6. Spiritual Gifts (Romans 12:6-8)
7. The Renewed Mind (Romans 12:9-13)
8. Overcome Evil (Romans 12:14-21)
9. Government (Romans 13:1-7)
10. Law of Love (Romans 13:8-14)
11. Christian Freedom (Romans 14:1-23)
12. Community (Romans 15:1-13)
13. Facing the Future (Romans 15:14-16:27)
Click here to view other titles in the FLEX series.
About the Author:
Lamar Bowman earned a BA in Biblical Languages and an MA in Religion from Lipscomb University. He also holds a BS in Nursing and works as an RN at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville. He has taught and written curriculum for Brentwood Hills Church of Christ since 2001. Lamar has served as an adjunct teacher at Lipscomb University and lives with his wife, Amy, and son, Luke.
by Lamar Bowman
Publisher: 21st Century Christian
Size: 6 x 9