12 Pasos que nos Acercan al Camino de Dios: Una guia para usar en grupos pequeños
(12 Steps to a Closer Walk with God: A Guide for Small Groups)
Now in its first printing in the Spanish language, this book demonstrates how the 12 steps used by recovery groups are rooted firmly in the Bible. It shows how the steps can be used to enhance one's walk with God and to minister to others who are hurting.
• The Introduction tells how people may benefit spiritually by using the steps.
• The second chapter shows that the steps were written by members of the program of Alcoholics Anonymous based on tenets of the Oxford Group, a Christian restoration movement that swept the U.S. in the 1920s.
• In-depth explanations of each of the 12 steps are covered in the chapters that follow.
• The appendix tells how to set up a Christian recovery group at your church.
• Biblical quotations
• Excerpts from other authors
• Questions to use in group discussion or for self-examination
by Don Umphrey
Publisher: Quarry Press Books
Size: 5.5 x 8.5