Mind the Gap (A Study of 1 Thessalonians)
FLEX Adult Bible Study Curriculum
NEW RELEASE, NOW AVAILABLE!
The Christian life begins with a simple framework of faith that moves us to obedience to the gospel. As we mature in our faith, we must continue to study God's Word. The result of our studies and fellowship with other Christians is that we will add more insights to the sparse framework of our infant faith. We fill in the gaps and cover the weak spots.
Dorn Muscar, Jr. applies his skill and training to this study of 1 Thessalonians, which will point each student to the gap-filling faith to mature in Christ.
FLEX Adult Bible Study Electives
?Written by faithful members of the Lord's church
?Undated for your flexible use
?Variety of studies ? textual, topical, Old Testament, New Testament
?New studies continue to be added
?Suitable for lecture, small group, or individual study
Table of Contents:
1. Christian Armor (1 Thess 1:1-3)
2. Christian Conviction (1 Thess 1:4-5)
3. Christian Imitation (1 Thess 1:6-7)
4. Christian Conversion (1 Thess 1:8-10)
5. God Who Examines Our Hearts (1 Thess 2:1-5)
6. Christian Care (1 Thess 2:6-12)
7. God at Work in You (1 Thess 2:13)
8. Our Joy (1 Thess 2:17-20)
9. Mind the Gap (1 Thess 3:10-13)
10. Under New Management (1 Thess 4:1-2)
11. No Trespassing (1 Thess 4:7-8)
12. Christian En-Courage-ment (1 Thess 4:13-5:11)
13. What Now? (1 Thess 3:12-24)
About the Author:
Dorn Muscar, Jr. serves as the preaching minister for the University Park Church of Christ in Hyattsville, MD. He has degrees in Bible and ministry from Ohio Valley University and Harding School of Theology. He and his wife Carolyn enjoy living and working in an urban context with the opportunity for mutli-cultural ministry. Dorn is also a Reserve Chaplain in the United States Air Force serving at McGuire AFB in New Jersey.
Click here to view other titles in the FLEX series.
by Dorn Muscar, Jr.
Publisher: 21st Century Christian
Size: 6 x 9