Reclaiming Our Spiritual Heritage: A Study of Ephesians
The Cornerstone of Our Faith
Through the sacrifice of Jesus, we are all called to a higher standard of living. He treats us as if we have already achieved a better way of living and thinking. The truth is, however, that we struggle to live up to our great spiritual heritage. We constantly battle our own sinfulness in spite of all that has been given to us.
Charles Fulbright guides us through the letter to the Ephesian church to help us appreciate our great spiritual heritage. He boldly proclaims that God's actions on our behalf are plenty of motivation for godly, faithful living — in the church, the workplace, and in our homes. Those of us who believe in the greatness of the one true God should live united in our efforts to affect the world around us in a positive way.
Table of Contents:
About the Author
How to Use This Study
1. Reclaiming Our Identity
2. Reclaiming Our Position in Christ
3. Reclaiming the Mind to Serve Others
4. Reclaiming Peace Through Unity
5. Reclaiming 7 Marks of Church Unity—Part 1
6. Reclaiming 7 Marks of Church Unity—Part 2
7. Reclaiming Wholesome Living
8. Reclaiming the Will of God
9. Reclaiming Godly Marriage—Wives
10. Reclaiming Godly Marriage—Husbands
11. Reclaiming Honor for Whom Honor Is Due
12. Reclaiming Our Godly Work Ethic
13. Reclaiming Our Spiritual Protection
About the Author:
Charles Fulbright, Jr. has been preaching in the Lord's church for 15-plus years and currently serves as the minister at the Eastland church of Christ in Fort Worth, Texas. Charles also served as the minister at the South Germantown Road church of Christ in Memphis, Tennessee. He has preached at congregations in Clarksville, Texas and Denison, Texas. Charles earned the Bachelor of Journalism degree at the University of Texas at Austin and is currently working on a Master of Divinity degree from Harding School of Theology.
Click here to view other titles in The Cornerstone of Our Faith series.
by Dr. Charles Fulbright, Jr.
Publisher: 21st Century Christian
Size: 6 x 9