Celebration Cup (500 Pack) *NON-RETURNABLE*
CURRENTLY IN STOCK
We recently received a new supply of 500-count sealed Celebration Cup sets. Due to material shortages (plastics being prioritized for medical equipment), the manufacturer has encountered many delays in their manufacturing process. Orders will continue to be processed in the order in which they are received.
We apologize for any inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.
Whether in a church with 30 people or in a stadium with 30,000, we are never more in touch with our Lord than when we celebrate Communion. Now, with the Celebration Cup, preparing the elements, passing the trays and cleaning up can be very simple and healthy. The Celebration Cup is perfectly designed to fit your communion trays. Participants can peel back the air-tight seal and eat the unleavened wafer. Then, they can peel back the second seal and drink the juice. The plastic cup is left in the cup holders in the pew. The Celebration Cup contains the same simple elements that have been served for centuries ? wafer of unleavened bread and a small cup of juice.
How It Works
Now Communion is as simple as 1, 2, 3.
1) The Celebration Cup is perfectly designed to fit your communion trays.
2) Peel back the air-tight seal and eat the unleavened wafer.
3) Peel back the second seal and drink the juice. The plastic is left in the cup holders in the pew.
Key Benefits of the Celebration Cup
• Pre-Packed and Purity Sealed
• Strict Hygienic Packaging Standards
• Nothing to Prepare
• Saves Time
• No Waste
• Fits into Existing Communion Trays
• Allows For Communion In a Variety of Settings
• Can Be Transported Without Spillage
• Extended Shelf Life (usually 6-9 months)
• No Refrigeration Necessary
Case of 500 Sets
Publisher: Communion Packaging Co., LLC